THRIVE: AMC’s 50th Annual Convention & Trade Show promotes healthy leaders, teams and business
Thursday, December 15, 2022
Thank you to everyone who attended THRIVE, our 50th Annual Convention and Trade Show, in Banff, AB!
THRIVE was a convention unlike any other, centering on the foundations that are paramount to a successful company: healthy leaders, teams and business. We were delighted to convene the best minds in and supporting agricultural manufacturing to honour and celebrate a 50 year legacy of innovation and collaboration, while looking ahead to how our industry can not only survive, but THRIVE.
THRIVE speakers shared insights about cultivating engagement in the workplace, building resiliency and trust within our teams, what we need to know about how inflation and new standards will impact our businesses, and how collaborations and technology can provide new ways for ideas to flow and business to grow.
The Trade Show provided opportunities to meet, network and connect with exhibitors whose products and services help our industry THRIVE. On Wednesday, the Founders Lunch celebrated more than 50 years of AMC bringing ag manufacturers and their suppliers together, acknowledging our founding and 2022 milestone members. THRIVE attendees also enjoyed an evening of pins, pizza and pool at High Rollers and fantastic entertainment from Bob Cates of Comedy in Motion.
THRIVE also saw the launch of AMC's CareersinAg.ca workforce initiative, created in response to the need for an influx of skilled workers to support the agricultural manufacturing industry. AMC also hosted the inaugural THRIVE Auction, which raised $7,700 in support of the CareersinAg.ca Scholarship Fund. Thank you to everyone who participated and to the donors who contributed prizes.
Thank you to our sponsors for your support in making this year’s event a success:
- Presenting Sponsor: Glacier FarmMedia
- Gold Sponsors: Axalta, Cloverdale Paint, CLS Consulting Ltd., Cummins, Supreme International, Walterscheid
- Silver Sponsors: Bruder Built, Eldale Machine & Tool, Janco Steel, Penta Equipment, Tubeline Manufacturing/HLA Attachments
- Bronze Sponsors: A.M. Pinard et Fils, AIC Supply Inc., Highline Manufacturing, MacDon Industries, Marcrest Manufacturing, Wildwood Transport
- Keynote Speaker Sponsor: FCC
- Digital Sponsor: Freebird Digital Partners
- Lanyard Sponsor: Neeralta Manufacturing
- Supporting Partner: Global Affairs Canada – Trade Commissioner Service
- Program Sponsor: Honey Bee Mfg.
- Founders Award Sponsor: Saskatchewan Trade and Export Partnership (STEP)
- Special Thanks: S3 Group