Agri-Trade Equipment Expo returns November 11th – 13th, 2020
Since 1984 farmers and ranchers have attended Agri-Trade to see the newest equipment, technologies and the latest information they can use to boost productivity and profit for their operations.
Under guidelines from Alberta's Relaunch Strategy, Agri-Trade is pleased to announce the 2020 show will go on as scheduled at Westerner Park November 11th – 13th. Agri-Trade staff is working closely with a range of Alberta agencies and experts to ensure the show is conducted in a way that best mitigates risk and provides the safest possible environment for all attendees and exhibitors. As safety is the priority, additional precautions and procedures will be in place for this year's show.
In consultation with health experts, Agri-Trade management is developing a comprehensive COVID-19 operational plan that will exceed Alberta Health Services guidelines to provide an environment that minimizes the risk of transmission and ensures high levels of sanitation for our exhibitors, public and staff. Some key components of the plan are:
- Presale of tickets to reduce line-ups upon arrival at the show
- Increased numbers of hand sanitizing stations
- Three main entrances which include one-way traffic for entrances and exits
- One-way traffic throughout the show floor
- Physical distancing requirements throughout all buildings
- Adjusted floor plans to provide more space and the elimination of adjacent 10 x 10 booths
- Additional food service outlets to ensure physical distancing for food and beverage consumption.
Agriculture is the number one economic driver in western Canada and Agri-Trade is a significant contributor to the industry and to the economic recovery of the central Alberta Region.
We look forward to once again being the place to do business in Agriculture in western Canada!!
If you are looking or more information on Agri-Trade Equipment Expo please be sure to follow them on social media or stay up to date at www.agri-trade.com
For media inquiries contact: David Fiddler, Show Manager 403-304-5719 or firstname.lastname@example.org