The Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association (CERBA)
is proud to present its first event in Manitoba and introduce the Chairman of the CERBA-Manitoba Committee, Tom Nevakshonoff (see BIOGRAPHY.docx
). CERBA is an independent non-profit association that promotes bilateral trade and investment between Canada and Eurasian countries. CERBA is a membership-based association that represents over 140 corporations and individuals. With its network of seven chapters located in Almaty, Moscow, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver, CERBA supports its membership’s business development with international conferences and seminars, B2B meetings, trade missions, and market intelligence.
You are welcome to attend this event that will feature business opportunities in some key Eurasian markets such as: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova and Russia. The event will have a strong focus on the agriculture industry, but representatives from all economic sectors are welcome to attend.
Honoured guests and speakers at the event:
Click here to see sponsorship opportunities for the event: 2017_Manitoba_Launch_Sponsorship Packages.pdf
- Tom Nevakshonoff, Former Minister of Conservation and Water Stewardship, MLA
- Ed Schreyer, Former Governor General of Canada
- Representative of the Manitoba Ministry of Trade and Investment (speaker TBD)
- Dmitry Basik, Chargé d'Affaires, Republic of Belarus
- Konstantin Zhigalov, Ambassador, Republic of Kazakhstan
- Ala Beleavschi, Ambassador, Republic of Moldova
- Alexander Darchiev, Ambassador, Russian Federation
The presentations will be followed by a networking reception and participants will have a chance to speak to the the speakers and other participants from represented countries.
1 Lombard Place, Winnipeg
Richardson Concourse, Salon A and B
CERBA members: Free
Non-members: upon invitation only.
For more information or to register please contact:
|May 26, 2017
|Registration begins at 1.30 pm
5.00 pm (end of event)